Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gosh Darn It!

maine Pictures, Images and Photos

Lame title!

So I had this big, deep post about family, but instead I guess i'll just post that tommorow and give you a little update.

First off, Merry (late) Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Christmas was pretty great for me. I got my camera (Canon Rebel XSi) and a guide book to Maine. That's right, WE ARE GOING TO MAINE! I would like to say I remained calm when reciving this, but really I was screaming, crying, and shaking. It was pretty amazing.

Now, for bad news.
MY LAPTOP WENT AND FREAKING BROKE.
Thats right, I had to sit through two days of watching my cousins (who I will elaborate on in the next post) play their laptops without me. IT WAS NOT FUN!

Christmas Eve day, my mom walked in the door with none other than, can you guess? A Crock Pot! So I had to tell her, but she ended up keeping mine so it all worked out.

Jonas Brothers last night on Dick Clarks Rockin' New Year's Eve was amazing!! Joe and Taylor together. Awkwarddd... And I think Nick was high but you know...it's all good.

Anyways, sorry for the lame post. I just thought I would update you on my sad life. Have a happy day. (And check out my Flickr! ----->)

(Note. I know the picture is oddly random. But it's what popped up when I searched for Maine. So there you have, The Maine. Go check them out, they are pretty amazing. (: )

11 comments:

Natalie said...

That's so awesome that you really are going to Maine! :D I bet you will have an incredible time there! When are you going?

That's terrible that your laptop broke though! I wouldn't know what to do if mine broke, I would probably have a heart attack! That sucks that you had to watch your cousins with theirs :P Hopefully you can get a new one soon?

That's great that the whole Crock Pot business worked out! Jonas Brothers.... meh, not a fan. Haha :P (; Oh, and I checked out your Flickr--all of your photos are amazing!

Happy 2009 and best wishes for the new year!

*Sitting by a tree* said...

welll..., how long has it been since i last commented? i do not remember. i still fall in love with your posts. i am a such a dork. love this. and one more thing, i don't find ur life sad. i find it intresting, somehow, the way i wished mine would be. but here i am, wishing on my lazy butt.

Darling. said...

I'm so happy your finally going to Miane!

At least you got some great Christmas presents.

I wonder why you think Nick was high...

Abby said...

Hello Elle!!

Can you tell me how to have the comments to says somethind other than comments? Like yours says: Lovely Remarks...

Thanks a bunch!!!

Abby

Katie-Banana_Peel said...

Hey Elle.

I think I have read your blog before, when I was In a different account.. Anyways, HI! I'm Katie. Do you remember me?

Katie-Banana_Peel said...

Hi again.

I was looking at your photos and they are very cool.

On Flickr I am The Blyteh Nija or something like that.

Mac said...

I am sorry I have not posted in a while. I really like ur blog. Happy late new year.

Jules said...

hi ell. :D how's u? :D

Ali said...

Hey Elle! I awarded you with the Fabulous Blog award! head over to my blog to see what you have to do! :D

Jules said...

cool cphoto. are u the gurl in the pic? ur so beautiful :)

Katrina :) said...

I thought i commented on this...
guess i didn't haha
i forgot what i was going to say now..
oh yeah
i love THE MAINE and its awesome you get to go to the state!
im sorry ur laptop broke!!!
i just got a new one ;) lol

Katrina