Saturday, December 6, 2008

Me and my man pants :)


Oh, man. It's been awhile. A LONG while. And I have alot to say, but lets start with something simple. Black Friday.

So, it's November 30th and I'm up at 6 AM in the morning. There is something wrong with that! Anyways, half an hour and a black coffee from Starbucks later, we are almost at the mall. (One of the two malls in the state. Haha) So anyways, we are waiting in this really long line to enter the Best Buy parking lot, when we see two cars that looked like they crashed into each other, and a ton of smoke. Not only that, but there was a firetruck, and a news crew. So my mom and I are freaking out, then she starts yelling "It might blow up! Get your camera out, this could be your Pulitzer!" So my mom and I sit there spazzing for a good 10 minutes. Finally, we get into the parking lot, and guess what? It was some guy barbecuing ribs for charity! The smoke was from the grill! I just about died.
Continuing on, I am happy to say I discovered something in Target. Something so amazing, so unique, so beautiful, I really have no idea how I lived my life without them. You know what it is? Man pants. $5 sweatpants from the men's section at Target. You thought it was going to be something pretty and shinny didn't you? Well I'm sorry to disappoint, but seriously. You have got to try these things! I bought 8 pairs. So now I wear man pants every day to school, and I have to say, I've never been happier. It's all about enjoying the little things, even if it is just a cheap pair of pants. :)

8 comments:

Mella said...

LOL.

Daredevil.

=DD

Ali said...

Man pants? Haha awesome Elle!

Oh my goodness, I'm SOOOOOOO GLAD you're back!!!!!!!!

Ali said...

oh and the veggie burger was AWESOME!

and Supermassive Black Hole ROCKS!!

Cait said...

fun post..love the pick.

Darling. said...

I've got to get myself a pair of those pants(:

That's so nice that the guy was barbecuing ribs for charity.

Is that you in the picture on flickr?

Apprentice Seamstress said...

That is so cool.
I need man pants and Wal-mart smells like plastic so i cant go in there Ick Ick!
mabye Winners has them?

Natalie said...

Yay! You're back! I was wondering what had happened to you (:

Hahaha, that is hilarious about the "car crash" actually just being a barbeque. Especially after you were all ready to get your Pulitzer (;

Target? Awesome. Manpants? EVEN MORE AWESOME! They sound veryyy comfortable. I wish everyone would just wear sweatpants every single day, or better yet pajamas. That would be ever so comfy!

Smara said...

Hahaha those pants sound fabulous.
I like your blog :)