Saturday, November 8, 2008

I miss you, I miss your smile.

Ghost Whisperer Pictures, Images and Photos

Jim! Why did you have to go? Poor Melinda, and what about the baby? What happens now?

I've been watching the show Ghost Whisperer for 4 years now, and as of last night I think my life officially ended. Jim...died! Seriously, I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't stop crying, and its pretty pathetic that I'm getting so torn up about a character on a TV show.

Well, I guess I'll just go morn some more now. I'll post a real entry later, I just needed to express my sorrow. Oh man I miss Jim...

8 comments:

Ali said...

I'm so sorry Elle!! I KNOW EXACTLY how you feel!!!! :(

☮krystal☮ said...

elle it will be alright, yous get through it, i now u will... just breate in and out, in and out... dont worry be happy... AND EAT SOMETHING PLLLLLLEEEEEEEAASSEEEEEEEE, SLEEP SOME, SOMETHING...

Raigan said...

i'm so upset that they're killing everyone she loves

oh and....
and....

YOU'RE TAGGED....HEHE

xxoo,
raigan

*Sitting by a tree* said...

I have never met anyone with the name Elle. I love to travel but I haven't to much places.

Elle said...

Well my real name is Ellie Mae like the friggin grandma on Beverly Hillbillies but I go by Elle, like Elle Woods, like my cousin. Except Elle Woods isn't my cousin just the blondie that plays her. Man..I love that girl. :P

(Did I just call someone a blondie?! DORK ALERT!)

BiLLiON $$$ said...

yah they were pretty cool timez :)

Natalie said...

Ohhhhhh, I missed that episode! I have sort of been watching Ghost Whisperer on and off, not that closely, but close enough to be really sad that Jim died. Whyyy?! Poor Melinda ):

*Sitting by a tree* said...

Hey thanks for the comment. And no I am not from WI whatever that is. I am listening to I Decided by Solange. I like it but it is not my favorite. Beyonce's sister. What can I say?