Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today was one of those days...


Where it rains like crazy, and you and 200 other kids huddle under the tiny front porch of school, trying to stay dry, and then you start to wonder why are you doing this? So you take off running through the grass, letting the rain soak through your clothes, and letting your hair fly wild, and you just spin in circles enjoying who you are, and where you are. No matter what. Even if what awaits you at home is 2 hours of piano practice, and a screaming plastic baby that now sits safely on the porch with your paranoid friend. And all you want to do is run home in the rain, but instead you have to wait for a ride because of that stupid plastic baby. Life lesson; don't get pregnant in high school. I just have my plastic baby for a day, but the girl on the porch, she has hers for a lifetime.

7 comments:

Darling. said...

Wow.
LOVE the post.

Ali said...

that was a very WOW post elle. so are you saying that the girl on the porch is pregnant?

Natalie said...

Warm Delights are delicious! Even the gross spongey one that we made wasn't that bad (; And yes, FTSK is amazing! You're going to a concert? Lucky! I want to goo :D

This was a great porch.... wow, I just wrote porch, haha. I meant post! It was excellent. I love that feeling of running wild through the rain, and the picture really goes well with it, too. And not getting pregnant is definitely a good life lesson to remember, haha (:

*Sitting by a tree* said...

i definetely agree with someone that post was awesome. i love your blog. i'll remember not to get pregnant.

Ada Beth Croft said...

Very deep, I am loving it. -Ada

PS: Total awesomeness on the blog, I am pretty much loving that too. <3

Raigan said...

that was probably one of the most beautiful posts i have EVER read...

and yes i've most defineitly had days like that...except the screaming baby i was coming home to was my brother, and thank God that he is not fully MY responsibility

xxoo,
raigan

Abby said...

I miss those good 'ole days. I miss running through the rain...

I have not even tried going on WebkinzInsider...

I haven't been on this thing in a while!

Oh, and How do you make one of those headers??

I really want to do one!

Abby