Saturday, November 1, 2008

Towels imported from Turkey, turkey imported from Maine...




So...its officially Thanksgiving season! Woot! Only 29 more days till Black Friday! Haha.

How was everyone's Halloween? Mine was ok. I spent my night watching "Haunted Lighthouses" on the Travel Channel (Ironic much?), Ghost Whisper (my favorite show EVER. Comment if you like it!) and some movie on Disney Channel called "Mostly Ghostly." Aside from that I had some friends come over for a little while. While there were trick-or-treaters at my house, one of my friends had the bright idea to jump out the window and scare them. Well, my old religion teacher was actually at the door, not a bunch of kids, and when my friend saw she freaked out and fell out the window (don't worry, my room is on the 1st floor.) It was hilarious.

So...that was the extent of my yesterday, tell me about yours. :)

11 comments:

Ali said...

Haha that sounds really funny! Yet painful. HAha. My halloween as you know was pretty dull. We had a few trick-or-treaters but that was it. I cooked my favorite pasta of all time!!! Walnut Pasta! (recipe courtesy of :Giada De Laurentiis!!--Everyday Italian, foodnetwork! :D LOVE IT!!!!! And HAha nice title. Oh yeah I watched like 1 minute of Mostly Ghostly--lol i got scared!! haha. and Haunted Lighthouses? COOL!!!!!!!! I've seen one episode of Ghost Whisperer-its with Jennifer Love Hewitt right? I liked it though!!!! YaY!! 29 days left!! woo hoo!!!!! =] XD

Cait said...

Here in the midwest I hear a 400 % rise in our turkey population...so if you want to shoot a turkey this year..its ok to shoot 2. Scary, huh?

What a wonderful fall pic. Happy November.

Alyssa said...

haha! sounds like alot of fun! My halloween, as you can see by my latest post, was alot of fun :D
to tell you the truth...I have no idea what a JS girl is. Is it a Jonas-Stalker?
But I do have a crazy obsession with the Jonas Brothers XD

Jaerixon said...

you should read my blog

Jules said...

hi. i had mine posted at my blog. i love your blog. well, thanksgiving might not be celebrated in the philippines but it is in our office. :)

Natalie said...

I love Ghost Whisperer! I missed Friday's episode though because I went trick or treating again :P But yeah, my Halloween was great. This old lady threw a pumpkin at my friend... haha the whole story is on my blog (; But ahaha that's hilarious about your friend falling out the window, lucky that your rooms on the first floor! If my friend fell out my window they would be smashed on the driveway :P

Darling. said...

Sounds Fun.

On Halloween I watched The Notebook.

I've only seen Ghost Whisperer once. But I really loved it.

Raigan said...

OMG i'm so glad that someone understand how i feel

damn seniors...can i hit them please?!?! hehe

ahhh i normally have much better comments but i'm sorta in a rush!

i'm glad you had a good halloween!

xxoo,
raigan

Dibsy said...

What did you dress up as for Halloween?

post back !

Ali said...

ELLE!!!!!-how did you customize your header like that?? what site did you go to?? I really want a customized pic for my header! Please let me know asap! thanks!! =]

☮krystal☮ said...

no u did not bother me, just i dont know who u are it kinda scared me... but u can still follow my blog... i do still talk about the jonas brothers... u still are kool.. so keep on rockin...