Friday, September 19, 2008

Jambo =]

First off, I would like to say thanks for reading my blog. I have no clue how the heck you got here, but I am quite glad you did.

I guess since you have no idea who I am or what this blog is about, I should probably tell you a little bit about myself.

WELL:
I go by Elle, and I am 14 year old. Yes I know what you are thinking, oh great, I have stumbled upon the blog of a nieve child. Well, maybe you have, maybe you haven't. Is it possible that you could learn somthing from a teenage girl lacking a life? You never know unless you stick around to find out.

I have goals. I have my life planned out. I am a girl with dreams. My life consists of 5 goals, which I will elaborate on in later entries. What you need to know now is that I am an aspiring photographer. My biggest goal is to live in Tanzania, on the Sarengeti Plain, and be a wildlife photographer. Contrary to the ideas my Social Studies teacher is forcing upon me, I don't want to be rich. I don't want to live in a big mansion, and wear fancy clothes, and drive an expensive car. I want to have a nice, warm, safe home where I am happy, that is my goal. "Greed is good" is a phrase that enrages me. Greed is not good. Green gets you a big empty house with $2039403940 in taxes and 17 ex-wives.

So photography. As I was saying before, photography is one of the few things that make me happy. Macro photography and nature photography are my favorites, but I am willing to try anything that throws me a challenge. My highschool does not offer a photography class or club, so as for expanding my photography horizons I am simply dependant on my imagination and how many poses my dog can possibly strike.

Aside from photography, I enjoy creative writing. Four weeks into a creative writing class at my school and I have discovered I suck at poetry. I am an epic failure. The first thing I wrote about was a rose, thinking "Oh, the teacher will love this. Roses and poetry go together like peanut butter and jelly. Right?" Wrong. The next day she announced to the class that "rose" is the most overused subject in poetry. Roses and love. What a great start Elle. I think for now I am going to stick to the type of writing I am good at; Sarcastic writing, and for your sake, hopefully blogging.

I guess this is a pretty good length for a first post, although it really doesn't cover that much. You will learn more in the near future, I promise. I am one of those people who keeps everything bottled up inside, and in this blog, I am going to try really hard to unscrew the lid.

One more thing;
Since this pretty much consumes my life, I suppose you should know I am a pretty hardcore Jonas Brothers fan. Go ahead, roll your eyes. You don't have to like them, I understand if you don't. I just want you to know that I am not a "fake fan". I love more than their looks. I have not labed myself "Mrs. Jonas" and although all three boy are simply gorgous , I do not plan on claiming them as my own. They are people. We claim lost dogs, not people. All three are so incredibley talented. Nick is a true musician, and an amazing song writer. Joe can always make you laugh, and sure knows how to shake that tamborine. Kevin..Oh Kevin. Kevin is amazing. He always makes you smile. He himself has a beautiful, heartwarming smile and personality. I only wish I could be the kind of person Kevin is.

I'll try not to ramble on the Jonai, although they are my favorite subject. I can't help it sometimes, it just starts and I can't stop.

Best wishes now and forever,
Elle

6 comments:

Darling. said...

I love photography to.

I agree with you on the being rich thing. All I want in life is to have a warm safe home with people that love me. Instead of having a huge home you can't find your way through, and not be loved at all.

By the way I did roll my eyes when you mentioned the Jonas Brothers.
Well not really, but it bothers me that you like Camp Rock. I seriuosly hate that movie, no offense.

♡♥-$u.™♥♡ said...

My sister is obssesed with JONAS!! It is funny to see her watch disney to look at them and her sighing in her day dream. She is only 6 though.Thanks for following my blog. It means a lot to me from you. And wow! Photography must be something to you. I like taking pics of myself and then later delete them. HaHa! I know I am just a freak.
:P

ANNIE said...

thanks for the comment! If you would have commented ten minutes later, you would have gotten my new post haha.

I am Annie, pleasure to meet you.

I, too, enjoy photography and creative writing.

Tanzania, eh? That's quite an ambition.

I have one main goal in life; that goal is to be happy. As long as I'm enjoying what I'm doing and who I am, everything will go well in life.

-Annie

Ali said...

I also love photography. That's so awesome!!

Who said that "Greed is good?" Whoever said it is obviously sick and engrossed in just having money and a huge house with HUGE taxes as well. That's just eww. People who are GREEDY are not GRATEFUL!

I did NOT roll my eyes when you mentioned the Jonas Brothers. I like them. I'm not a die hard fan, don't ask why, but I do like them.

GREAT BLOG so far Elle!! Check mine out too :D

Natalie said...

Photography and creative writing are a few of my enjoyments as well. I was so looking forward to taking a creative writing class this year, but of course my schedule didn't work out. And I completely agree with you on the being rich thing too. I can't stand the Jonas Brothers, but that's good that you aren't one of the girls that writes Mrs. Jonas all over her notebooks and whatnot haha (; It looks like your blog is going off to a great start! Good luck (:

Kileigh said...

Thanks for being a follower of my Photography blog!

I appreciate it much, and your blog looks like it's off to a fantastic start :)

-Kileigh, www.iLovePhotographyReviews.blogspot.com