Thursday, September 25, 2008

Who says, I can't wear my Converse, with my dress?

Don't Forget...

TO BUY DEMI'S NEW ALBUM!!

It is amazing. If you aren't into all the Disney female singers, I promise this is differant. It's more rock than junky pop. I was given the privlege of meeting Demi this summer, and I have to say she is one of the sweetest, most sincere people I have ever met. Even though she was signing autographs for over 300 people, she never acted bored, but very enthusiastic. If you gave her a compliment she looked you right in the eye, smiled, and thanked you. Standing in line for 4 hours was not a disapointment. We weren't allowed to take pictures with her, but I did get one of me meeting her. However, I look like a complete freak and its blurry so i'm not going to post it. But below is a picture I took while waiting in line.

Not only is she so sweet, but breathtaking live. No Disney editing here, it blew me away. Today's song of the day over there on the thingamajig (>>) is actually four songs. My four favorite off of Demi's new CD. I suggest you listen to at least one. The first song I chose because it is title, but the second song is the one you need to hear.

So anywho, since I live half an hour away from the nearest store that sells CDs, I had to tag along to my brother's tackle football game (he is 10, FYI.) So we drop him off, go to Target (I had to get the real CD, instead of using iTunes. It's just not the same...) and them come back for the game. Well I have to say, peewee tackle football is just about the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. Imagine a field of 10 year olds, clueless to anything pertaining to football, but with only one instinct; to tackle. And that is what they did. Every 30 seconds DOGPILE! I was almost rolling on the bleachers with laughter. I think the other parents were getting mad because I was laughing at their children getting tackled. Whoops.

About 15 minutes into the game I was starting to get bored, and then the best thing ever happened. I saw a friend from my old school standing on the edge of the field. I haven't seen her since May. So of course I freaked out screaming and running down the bleachers. I am pretty sure any parents still not pissed off at this point now were. We got to talk for about an hour, and I was pretty much indescribably happy. A perfect ending to an awesome day.

Best wishes and...DON'T FORGET to at least listen to Demi. :)

Elle

9 comments:

Darling. said...

Yay. That so great. You got to see your friend.

And 10 year olds playing football?
I've gotta see that. HaHa.

PhilO♥ said...

Heya!! I like your blog!! It's nice!!

Manga Dork said...

10 year old playing football is really funny to me too.
I am going to get her cd she is incredible I love her in Camp Rock!!

Natalie said...

Hmm, I thought that Demi would just be another cheesey Disney singer, but she's actually pretty good. I'm just not really into female singers in general, but she's definitely better than what I'd expected! That's great that shes so nice with her fans too... I waited to get an autograph from David Cook (American Idol) for like 3 hours and he skipped our group );

But anyway, haha, 10 year old tackle football! It's always funny to see littler kids jumping all over each other (; ANd that's awesome that you got to see your old friend too (:

Anonymous said...

hey thats funny since on my em girl 96 blog i just reviewed dont forget its the third post down if you want to read what i thought about and also funny that you like maine i was born there and lived there for a little bit and i still visit:)and also cool blog

ashlea014 said...

Demi has a great voice and she doesn't seem like she's stuck up.
thx for following my blog.

Katrina :) said...

DUDE! I love demi's CD. I saw her @ the Disney Channel games! :D It was rly cool! :D I love Demi! :D lol that's so funny! my bro's 10 too! :D lol okay enuf :D's! lol!

Trina

rjuiop said...

DEMI LOVATO ROCKS!!! SHE IS THE BEST SINGER EVER!!

Ali said...

I have actually listened to Demi before and I LOVE her!! I am going to buy her cd just as soon as I have enough money!! I really love the song Don't Forget and I love Get Back!!