Monday, September 22, 2008

No Maine, No Gain.


Wow. That is gorgeous. That is Maine. I really have no clue why I love Maine so much, I've never even been there. I think it all started when I read this book called "A Northern Light". It is so descriptive of the scenery, it makes me want to hop on a plane, or train, or heck even a horse and go there as fast as I can. So far my planning isn't going very well though, and my mom still isn't really into the whole "go-see-somthing-that-doesn't-invole-log-cabins-and-Abe-Lincoln" thing. So wish me luck with that.

In other news, tommorow I find out if I got a part in this play I tried out for. Most likley not. It's professional theatre and I am far from professional. But hey, keep hope alive :)

Back to the Maine thing, I reccomend you read "A Northern Light", it's my favorite book (minus Twilight)

And speaking of Maine again, ever heard of the band, The Maine? They are amazing! One of my friends is well...pretty much as obsessed as it gets. If you get her talking about them, she can't stop. Haha. It's all good though because I love hearing her crazy stories about the concerts she has been to. I made their song "I Must Be Dreaming" first up on my little ipod thing over there (>>) so you can have a listen if you like.

Happy 33 minutes left of monday!
Elle

5 comments:

ANNIE said...

I've never been to Maine either; maybe someday i'll have a chance of going.

Yes, I've heard of The Maine. A decent band

Natalie said...

I went to Maine a few years ago, it really was beautiful. I hope that your mom reconsiders and you can go there someday. Good luck on getting the part of the play! And I love The Maine! I cannot pick which of their songs I like the best... they're all awesome. I really like the music choices on you iPod thingamajig (:

Kendall Eva said...

Thanks for deciding to follow my blog! Nothing makes me happier then to know that other people enjoy my blog:D
Lots of Love,
rollingstone007

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darling. said...

From reading A Northern Light what it made me want to do is live back then. I do not remember the descriptions of Maine, but it was still a very good book.

I'm sure someday you'll achieve your dream of going to Maine(maybe even living there) so don't worry.

Never heard of The Maine. Guess I'll have to check them out :)