Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ElleBelle, CowBell!? Say Whatt?

Haha. Cows. Oh man do I love cows. My aunt owns an Angus farm, and we don't really get to mess around and play but sometimes she lets me feed the babies. They are so darn adorable, seriously. I love my aunts farm, the only thing is she never lets us do anything but work. So you can bet that a few weeks ago when my friend invited me to her grandparents farm I was pretty darn excited. I would give anything to live on a farm, and you would think that in Kentucky, the birthplace of all things rural and farmish, there would be plenty of farm to go around. Oh, well, there is. My dad would die though, he hates farms, and animals, and tractors and all that good stuff. So I guess for now I'm just stuck will FFA. ha.

Anywhoo, as I was saying, my friend's grandparent's farm was AMAZING. We went in the hayloft, which was the biggest hayloft I've ever seen, took pictures with my phone of tractors, ran through fields, mooed at cows, chased kittens, it was pretty darn awesome. The only thing I regret was not having my camera, and just my phone.

So the best part of then entire farm had to be the baby cows. Cows!! Awwh man they were adorable. We got to do in their pen, pet them, feed them, you name it we did it. Speaking of names, I named them! Haha. Here are my new cow friends;

^That's Cowie ^


^Kenijoe!^


^And last but not least, Jonas^


As you can tell, the last two both have Jonas Brothers related names. Hehe.

Until tomorrow,

Elle



6 comments:

Natalie said...

Haha, cows are awesometastical!

Really great pictures, all the cows had interesting names haha (;

Ali said...

Nice names Elle!! So you like farms? I've never even been on one. How retarded is that!?!? Cows are sooo cute!! Ha-one time I was in Nebraska with my dad and brother and we were driving past cows and I mooed at one and it mooed back!!!!! :P

PhilO♥ said...

Heya..
...Okay those cows were cute..but i basically don't like cows :)

The Queen Of Quirky said...

Cows are ok..!! (lol) we used have a lifestyle block and we had chickens, (i.e. scrambled eggs or poach eggs, or eggs, or eggs or eggie eggs for breakfast) cows (to beef up, not breed or do diary) though we did have some beautiful red ones and we breed them once. and of course the dogs and the horses.

At the most we had about 6 horses on our property.. (including miniature horses... google search that.. (ps, they are as tiny as they look!!)

Anyway.. Those are awesome pics to have been taken on a phone.

(by the way, I am KATIE or Katie the Artist Gurl ) if you are wondering on on earth this is !!!

BiLLiON $$$ said...

this might sound wierd but i helped a cow give birth once
my moms friend owns a farm and we came when a cow was pregnant :)
wierd huh?

Apprentice Seamstress said...

Oh My there so cute i love cows actually i been buggin my mom for 4 years for a milk cow lol
its nice to know there's another redneck around here :)